Fergus (J. B. Ferguson and Co)
Automotive manufacturer of Great Britain from 1915 to 1922.
JB Ferguson was an automaker of Shankhill Road in Belfast , Northern Ireland . Originally selling early second-hand cars and car hire service as far back as 1907.By 1915 and again 1921-1922 there were cars built under the name Fergus .
1915 appeared the Fergus 14/20 hp , a touring car with four - cylinder inline engine , which possessed 2.6 l capacity and an overhead camshaft . The wheelbase of the car was 3048 mm. Because of the First World War only a few copies were built.
After the war, in 1921, appeared an even larger car, the Fergus OD 25 , which was equipped with a six-cylinder inline engine, which had 4.5 liters of displacement and had overhead valves . Its wheelbase was 3505 mm. The very conventional car was built only until 1922.
In 1922, the company closed its doors .